Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset CPAP - Refurbished
ALL UNITS COME WITH ZERO HOURS AND NEW MOTORS & MAIN BOARDS INSTALLED. Prescription Required.
ResMed's AirSense 10 Autoset CPAP is an auto-adjusting engineered enhancement from its predecessor, the S9 series CPAP. With premium integrated features through state-of-the-art manufacturing, Airsense 10 Autoset accomplishes advanced qualities such as detecting specific sleep states and monitoring breathing patterns with the Autoset algorithm. ResMed has all the commendations for manufacturing the best CPAP therapy device through its highly user-friendly commands and settings, making for a relatively comfortable therapy experience.
- AirSense 10 AutoSet
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR)
- Easy to Use
- Cutting-edge product design
- AirView is not guaranteed to work due to the 3G network becoming obsolete.
- One Year Warranty
- All CPAPs come with: The core CPAP unit, a new humidifier chamber, a new regular hose to attach to your mask, Airsense 10 CPAP filter.
- Masks and Travel Carry bags are sold separately.
- Items are guaranteed to be patient-ready with tested functionality for long-term use.
- CPAPS will be shipped within 1-2 business days of uploading the prescription and finalizing payment.
- Tracking will be uploaded through BemesOnline's automated alerts with the email provided on your BemesOnline created account or email you provided upon purchase.
- UPS Shipment can be expected to be delivered in 3-5 business days upon payment being cleared and UPS tracking being uploaded.
- Items may have scuffs and marks.
- Refurbished CPAPS are thoroughly cleaned.
19 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I cannot actually review this product yet, because apparently I failed to notice that it did not include the mask required to use it. Now I have to go and order that separately. User error or non-user-friendly website? Hard to say.
Thanks for all your help, the machine is wonderful, for my mom who seizures are lessened do to using the machine every night, thanks again for all you do!!
Almost 100% satisfied with the machine. I worked very well and was completely silent for the first 2 nights. Now it is making a noise when I exhale - which, upon doing some reading, I find out is a typical problem with this unit and even so on brand new replacement units that people received.
I purchased the refurbished model, it looks and works like new. So far I am impressed with the quality and functionality of the product. The vendors customer service wasn't immediately available but when I did reach them several hours later they did handle a minor issue I had and shipped out my order. I highly recommend vendor and product.
The RESMED Airsense 10 Autoset has raised my sleep comfort to the next level. Oh So Quiet and efficient. It has extended my uninterrupted sleep intervals extensively. My inquiries to BEMESONLINE were instantly replied to with sound advise and flexibility to meet my personal requests. I encourage all to consider this top notch organization.
This is just like my first machine, I needed one for my cabin. Now I can leave one at the cabin and not be transporting back and forrh. I believe the refurshined one is just the answer. It was easy for me to set up. Tony was very helpful with customer service.