Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset CPAP - Refurbished
ALL UNITS COME WITH ZERO HOURS AND NEW MOTORS & MAIN BOARDS INSTALLED. Prescription Required.
ResMed's AirSense 10 Autoset CPAP is an auto-adjusting engineered enhancement from its predecessor, the S9 series CPAP. With premium integrated features through state-of-the-art manufacturing, Airsense 10 Autoset accomplishes advanced qualities such as detecting specific sleep states and monitoring breathing patterns with the Autoset algorithm. ResMed has all the commendations for manufacturing the best CPAP therapy device through its highly user-friendly commands and settings, making for a relatively comfortable therapy experience.
- AirSense 10 AutoSet
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR)
- Easy to Use
- Cutting-edge product design
- AirView is not guaranteed to work due to the 3G network becoming obsolete.
- One Year Warranty
- All CPAPs come with: The core CPAP unit, a new humidifier chamber, a new regular hose to attach to your mask, Airsense 10 CPAP filter.
- Masks and Travel Carry bags are sold separately.
- Items are guaranteed to be patient-ready with tested functionality for long-term use.
- CPAPS will be shipped within 1-2 business days of uploading the prescription and finalizing payment.
- Tracking will be uploaded through BemesOnline's automated alerts with the email provided on your BemesOnline created account or email you provided upon purchase.
- UPS Shipment can be expected to be delivered in 3-5 business days upon payment being cleared and UPS tracking being uploaded.
- Items may have scuffs and marks.
- Refurbished CPAPS are thoroughly cleaned.
19 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great APAP! What an improvement! Once I had downloaded the Clinical Menu from the Apnea Board, I was ready to go.
Good product, have used for about 3 weeks, works well and is quiet. Would recommend this and company.
First of i want to say that customer service was really good. The shipping was fast and the Cpap machine works great and runs smooth. Thank you for providing such great service and will definitely tell any family or friends about you guys in case they need a cpap machine.
The unit was received looking like new! Works like a charm. Looking forward to many years of reliable service.
My sinuses were getting bad after Res Med Air Sense 10 died and wait for new machine was put off 2 to 6 months. I have it one week and no trouble with So Clean attached.
Wonderful service and refurbished product at the best price around. Once I chose the machine and upload my scrip I had the machine in 2 days with free shipping. Definitely recommend this business