*Prescription Required*- Note: These are fixed-pressure machines, meaning they deliver one consistent pressure akin to your doctors recommended settings on your prescription.
*This is not a Auto CPAP device*
The ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP (Model#37015) is an essential fixed-pressure device with an integrated humidifier. The Cpap's built-in "AutoRamp," delivers a low pressure to assist patients with falling asleep. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment they need it. Also, the Airsense 10 Cpap features user-friendly controls and an intuitive interface that make it simple to navigate settings.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR) ™ maintains regular airflow pressure while you inhale and reduces pressure to make it easier when exhaling
- Auto Ramp
- Advance event detection
- Quiet 26 dBA!
- EPR, Easy Breath Technology
- Meets the FAA requirements for all phases of air travel
- CSA (Central Sleep Apnea) detection and compensation
- Onboard and removable data collection
- Automatic leak compensation
- Regular tubing and heated humidifier
- 6-month warranty