Nellcor PM10N Portable SpO₂ Patient Monitoring System - Refurbished
- TD PM10N - REB
- 0 01115 08272 1
- In Stock
- 4.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
Nellcor™ Portable SpO₂ Patient Monitoring System, PM10N
Convenient, handheld pulse oximeter that is ideal for spot-checks or continuous monitoring in various healthcare and home use settings.
The Nellcor™ portable SpO2 patient monitoring system, PM10N, is a convenient, handheld monitor that is ideal for spot-checks or continuous monitoring in various healthcare and home use settings. Its ergonomic shape and simple design make it intuitive to use and simple to operate. Wherever you need accurate, reliable SpO2 measurements, count on the Nellcor™ portable SpO2 pulse oximeter to meet the challenge.
The monitoring system includes a vivid 3-inch color LCD screen, and connectivity to analytic tools and patient management systems. It is compatible with the entire line of Nellcor™ sensors with OxiMax™ technology and offers a robust monitoring feature set including SpO2, pulse rate, SatSeconds alarm management, pleth waveform, blip bar and tabular trend information.
The monitor incorporates Nellcor™ digital signal processing technology to deliver accurate, reliable SpO2 and pulse rate values even during low perfusion and signal interference, including patient motion.Small, lightweight, and ergonomic, this handheld monitor is useful for continuous and spot-check pulse oximetry monitoring. It supports: ∙
- A data set that includes real-time SpO2 and pulse rate values, Nellcor™ SatSeconds alarm management, pleth waveform information, blip bar, and tabular trend data ∙
- Data storage capability of 80 hours ∙
- Wired data export to an external personal computer for data analysis and printing ∙
- Standard and home-care modes for use in the hospital, hospital-type facilities, transport, mobile environments, and home-care environments ∙
- Sleep study mode that dims the LCD display and silences alarms to prevent disruption of patients’ sleep
Engineered with key clinical features, the Nellcor™ pulse oximetry PM10N monitor offers: ∙
- Advanced digital signal processing technology for reliable operation even during low perfusion and signal interference, including patient motion ∙
- LoSat™ expanded accuracy feature for 60% to 100% SpO2 accuracy when used with Nellcor™ pulse oximetry adhesive sensors with OxiMax™ technology ∙
- Compatibility with the complete portfolio of Nellcor™ pulse oximetry sensors with OxiMax™ technology, including single-use, reusable, and specialty sensors ∙
- Vivid 3-inch color LCD screen