The PM100N SpO2 Patient Monitoring System provides accessible straight forward respiratory status information regarding the patient. At the same time, providing regular SpO2 and pulse rate monitoring. The condensed monitor can be placed at the patient’s bedside or for travel; the unit size, utility, and built-in carry-handle make for simple access.
The units integrated home care, and sleep study modes give functionality for non-hospital settings. The system includes password-protection; this ensures safe utilization of the device by non-clinical users, and the ability to download patient data for further analysis conveniently.
The monitor incorporates the latest Nellcor™ digital signal technology for accurate, reliable readings even during low perfusion, motion, and other forms of signal interference, as well as “SatSeconds™” alarm management to help distinguish meaningful alarms from transient events.
- Displays plethysmographic waveforms, pulse amplitude and real-time SpO2 and pulse rate data
- 96-hour trend memory with data captured every four seconds for quick review of changes in patient status
- Includes SatSeconds™ alarm management, a clinician-controlled feature that has been proven to reduce nuisance alarms3
- Password protected homecare and sleep study modes
- Both homecare and sleep study modes meet IEC 60601-1-11 for home health equipment to promote the safe and effective use of the monitor by lay users in the non-hospital setting. Optional homecare support package to ease patient and caregiver burden