The Monarch® Airway Clearance System is a revolutionary new technology clearing your airways while allowing you to move about freely. The Monarch® System uses Pulmonary Oscillating Discs (PODs) to generate oscillations and routed kinetic energy to your lungs. Monarch's airway clearance therapy helps thin mucus to increase airflow by moving built-up secretions from the airways while you're going about your day.
- Sportswear-inspired design: is made for freedom of mobility. Its quiet operation enables easy conversation.1 Fun color and patterns let patients personalize their device.
- Pendant controls- are intuitive and simple to use.
- Rechargeable battery- powers therapy on the move.
- VisiView® Health Portal - Easy, automatic therapy tracking to enhance collaboration in care.
- Handy rolling case- with a retractable handle and backpack straps looks like ordinary luggage and makes it easy for patients to travel with their device.
The Monarch® Airway Clearance System is intended to provide Airway Clearance Therapy and promote bronchial drainage where external manipulation of the thorax is the physician's choice of treatment. It is indicated for patients having difficulty with secretion clearance or the presence of atelectasis caused by mucus plugging. The Monarch System is intended to be used in the Home Care environment by patients 15 years and older.
|Monarch Airway Clearance Device Manual|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The vest was defective out of the box. 2 of the pods did not work. I would hope that Bemes would do a better job of quality control before sending out the unit. Now we have to send it back to get it fixed. Hope for better results for $5K.