Alaris Medsystem III 2863B Multi Channel Infusion Pump - Refurbished
The Medsystem 3 infusion pump is programmed to deliver clinical administered medications at a specified rate or over a specific period. Alaris Medsystem 3 is a multi-channel infusion pump that has three independent fluid delivery systems. It runs on 6 watts on AC power, the main battery is rechargeable, and it's equipped with a non-rechargeable Lithium back up battery. The Medsystem 3's compact size allows for more flexibility when transporting patients and allows for a more organized bedside space. With advanced features, accurate delivery of fluids, The Alaris Medsystem III is ideal for easy setup and use.
- Height: 7.875 in (20 cm)
- Width: 6 in (15.24 cm)
- Depth: 2.10 in (5.33 cm)
- Weight: 5.1 lbs (2.3 kg) - including pole clamp
- 15 PSI except for controller Pressure device type which is 3ft. H20
- 50 - 104° F (10 - 40° C)
Transport/ Storage Temperature
- -4 to 131° F ( -20 to 55° C)
- 0.1 - 999 milliliter per hour (each channel)
- <li>0.1 - 999 milliliter (each Channel)
- 0.1 - 20.0 milliliter per hour
- 1.0 - 999 ml/hr ± 5% with a standard deviation of 1.96 under specified conditions
- 1.0 - 0.9 ml/hr ± 10% with a standard deviation of 1.96.
- Main - rechargable Nicid Battery Pack
- Memory Backup - Nonrechargeable lithium
- A fully charged battery has a minimum of 6 hours running time with all channels running at 125 milliliters per hour and backlight usage of 2 minutes per hour.
- The main battery retains 80% of its capacity after 500 charging cycles, and retains 90% of tis capacity after 3 months of continuous AC charging.
AC Poeer Requirments
- Voltage: 90 VAC to 132 VAC
- Frequency 47 Hz to 63 Hz
- The 2865 features a delivery rate range of 0.1 – 999 milliliters/hour for each channel and a KVO rate range of 0.1 – 20.0 milliliters/hour.
- The 2863 features a delivery rate range of 0.1 – 999 milliliters/hour for each channel and a KVO rate range of 0.1 – 20.0 milliliters/hour.
- The 2860 features a delivery rate range of 0.1 – 999 milliliters/hour for each channel and a KVO rate range of 0.1 – 20.0 milliliters/hour.