Alaris Medley 8100 Infusion Pump - Refurbished
Alaris 8100 is designed to deliver fluids, medications, blood, and essential blood compounds using continuous, or periodic delivery for adult, pediatric or neonatal patients. Infusion delivery can occur via clinically acceptable application (e.g., intravenous, intra-arterial, subcutaneous, epidural, enteral, or irrigation of fluid spaces). The Alaris 8100 Infusion Pump is the only large volume pump (LVP) available today to enhance protection towards every infusion type, through continuous and intermittent deliveries.
- Height: 8.9” (22.6 cm)
- Width: 3.3” (8.4 cm)
- Depth: 5.5” (14 cm)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs (1.13 kg)
Accumulated Air Window
- Single Bolus Setting: 50; Volume Window (mL): 2.8; Air That Causes Alarm: 10%
- Single Bolus Setting: 75; Volume Window (mL): 8.0; Air That Causes Alarm: 20%
- Single Bolus Setting: 250; Volume Window (mL): 8.0; Air That Causes Alarm: 30%
- Single Bolus Setting: 500; Volume Window (mL): 12.0; Air That Causes Alarm: 30%
Bolus Volume, Maximum after Occlusion
- Pressure Limit (mmHg): 50; Rate (mL/h): 25; Bolus Volume (mL): ≤0.3
- Pressure Limit (mmHg): 525; Rate (mL/h): 25; Bolus Volume (mL): ≤0.6
- The maximum over-infusion which can occur in the event of a single fault condition is 0.6 mL.
Fluid Ingress Protection
- IPX1, Drip Proof
Maximum Infusion Pressure
- 654 mmHg (Maximum Occlusion Alarm Threshold plus tolerance)
- ±5% at rates between 1 and 999 mL/h; ±5.5% at rates <1 mL/h, 95% of the time with 95% confidence, under the conditions listed below.
- Infusion Rate Range: 0.1 - 999 mL/h
- Ambient Temperature: 68 ±4° F (20 ±2° C)
- Source Container Height: 20 inches above top of Pump Module
- Test Solution: Distilled Water
- Distal Back pressure: 0 mmHg (0 kPa)
- Needle: 18 gauge
- Administration Set Model: 2210
Infusion of Air, Means to Protect Patient from
- Ultrasonic Air-in-Line Detection: Maximum single bolus size = selectable 50, 75 or 250 microliters nominal (500 microliters in Anesthesia Mode)
IKVO (Keep Vein Open) Rate
- Factory Default Setting is 1 mL/h if set rate is 1 mL/h or above; or set rate, if rate is 0.9 mL/h or below.
KVO Selection Range:
- KVO rate can be set in System Configuration from 0.1 - 20 mL/h in 0.1 mL/h increments.
Occlusion Alarm Thresholds:
- Pump Mode: 525 mmHg at rates ≥30 mL/h Varying level based on rate and patient back–pressure at rates <30 mL/h.
- Selectable Mode: User selected, 50 - 525 mmHg in 25 mmHg increments.
- Positive displacement
- Type CF, Defibrillator Proof
- Temperature Range: 41 to 104°F (5 to 40°C)
- Relative Humidity: 20 to 90%
- Atmospheric Pressure: 525 to 4560 mmHg (700 to 6080 hPa)
Storage / Transport
- Temperature Range: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
- Relative Humidity: 5 to 85%
- Atmospheric Pressure: 375 to 760 mmHg (500 to 1013 hPa)
|Alaris Medley 8100 Infusion Pump Manual|