The Refurbished Radical-7 is a fully featured handheld Pulse CO-Oximeter™ that provides definitive measurements of arterial blood oxygen saturation and pulse rates. All provided by Masimo's high standard analysis and data collecting technology.
The Radical-7's rainbow SET® platform features regular monitoring of the following:
- Total hemoglobin (SpHb®)
- Oxygen content (SpOC™),
- Carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO®)
- Methemoglobin (SpMet®)
- Low Perfusion™ pulse oximetry for oxygen saturation (SpO2)
- Pulse rate (PR)
- Perfusion index (PI)
- Pleth Variability Index® (PVI®)
- Respiration Rate (RRa®)
*The Radical 7 Pulse Oximeter from Masimo provides a high standard in measurements and data for pulse oximetry. The Radical 7 is proven in more than 100 independent and objective studies to provide the most accurate and reliable SpO2 readings.
- Features a bright multi-color or monochromatic screen that is easy to read in either vertical or horizontal orientation. Perfect for at-a-glance readings in a variety of clinical settings.
- Patented 3D alarms provide thresholds for desaturations and perfusion index based on clinician-specified severity and frequency, enhancing patient safety.
- Easily configured to meet your specific clinical needs.
|Rad 7 Manual|
Model: MAS9153 & RDS-1