Masimo Rad 8 - Refurbished
Masimo's Rad 8 gives you a clearer-cut view on definitive measurements of arterial blood oxygen saturation and pulse rates. This Pulse Oximeter provides a technological specialty in precision, integrated with Masimo's pulse oximetry algorithm, demonstrated to reduce false alarms by 95% without missing real clinical events. In contrast, its constructed compact design packed with features makes this an optimal choice for acute and alternate care accommodations.
Features included in the Rad 8:
- Sleep mode with two second averaging for bedside studies.
- Home mode for safe and accurate in-home monitoring and trending.
- RadNet and RadLink Interface capability for multi-patient remote tracking.
- Perfusion Index (PI) indicates arterial pulse signal strength and may be used as a diagnostic tool during low perfusion.
- Low Signal IQ (SIQ) indicator highlights conditions of low signal quality.
- FastSat technology tracks rapid changes in arterial O2 with high fidelity, unlike any other pulse oximeter.
- Nurse call interface.
- 72 hours of trending memory.
- Up to seven hours of internal battery life when fully charged.
- Compatible with the Philips Vuelink device interface module.
- APOD (Adaptive Probe Off Detection) provides the best off probe detection of Masimo's three sensitivity modes (ADOP, Normal, and MAX sensitivity).
- Quality refurbished with a six month warranty.
- Masimo Rad 8 pulse oximeter
- Power supply
- Patient extension cable
- Reusable finger probe