GE BiliSoft Phototherapy System
- GE M1150187
- 16.00 LBS
GE Bilisoft Phototherapy System Refurbished*
BiliSoft Phototherapy System delivers phototherapy to neonatal ICU, pediatrics, well-baby nursery, or at home. The phototherapy system can be joined with a radiant warmer, incubator, bassinet, crib, or while in a caregiver’s arms. The BiliSoft LED Phototherapy System consists of a lightbox and a detachable fiberoptic light pad with a long, flexible fiberoptic cable. Positioning aids can also be placed under the pad to bring more light to the sides of a baby’s body for greater skin surface area exposure to the light. The system can be bed mounted to conserve space or roll stand mounted for greater flexibility. The blue LED light provides 8,000 to 10,000 hours of light therapy, making this system ideal for pediatric phototherapy sessions.
- Pediatric LED therapy treatment.
- Provides intensive phototherapy treatment
- Meets with AAP Guidelines on hyperbilirubinemia management
- Protecting the baby’s skin with soft, disposable covers made of flame-retardant fabric
- Offers a built-in template for irradiance measurement
- BiliBlanket Light Meter is compatible with X-rays for less interruption to the therapy
- Product Numbers: M1150187.
- Pad Size Options: Large
- Fiberoptic Lightpad Dimensions:
- Large: 20 x 12 Inch.
- Light Box (WxHxL): 16.5 x 21 x 16.5 cm
- Light Box Weight (excluding fiberoptic pad): <2.5 Kg.
- Fiberoptic pad weight: <1.1 Kg.
- Large pad irradiance is 50 µW·cm-2·nm-1
- Fiberoptic Cable Length: 137 +/- 5 cm.
- Spectral Irradiance (bare fiberoptic pad) measured using an Ohmeda Medical BiliBlanket Light meter:
- Large pad - 49 µW·cm-2·nm-1 (+/- 25%) and 6 point check Wavelength: 430-490 nm (peak 440-460 nm).
- LED module estimated life: Under continuous use, tested at room temperature, a typical LED module will run for approx. 8000-10000 hrs before intensity drops 25%.
- X-ray Compatible
- Manufacturer: GE Healthcare