Covidien Kendall SCD 700 Series
- TD SCD700-Reb
- In Stock
- 12.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
The Refurbished Kendall SCD 700 sequential compression system (now referenced as “Kendall SCD™ 700 series”) is made to administer intermittent pneumatic compression to increase venous blood flow in at-risk patients to avert deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism. The system consists of a controller, the tubing sets (provided with the controller), and single-patient use garments (purchased separately from this controller). The garments, both leg sleeves and foot cuffs compress the limbs to enhance venous blood movement. After the compression cycle, the controller measures the time it takes for the stems to refill with blood and adjusts the compression frequency to maximize the flow rate.
Leg Compression- The use of the Kendall SCD™ 700 series compression system with leg sleeves is indicated for:
1. Deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism prophylaxis.
Foot Compression-The use of the Kendall SCD™ 700 series compression system with foot cuffs is indicated for:
1. Circulation enhancement.
2. Deep vein thrombosis prophylaxis.
3. Edema - Acute.
4. Edema - Chronic.
5. Extremity pain incident to trauma or surgery.
6. Leg Ulcers.
7. Venous stasis / venous insufficiency.
- Patient detection — Facilitates tracking of patient therapy by detecting that the garments are actively worn.
- Animated alerts — Icons show the cause of an error and how it can be resolved.
- Durability — Limited liquid ingress (rating of IP23), robust Xylex™* material, and protected battery.
- Low noise — Soft over-molding with vibration dampeners for a quiet controller.
- Ease of cleaning — Smooth, groove-less surfaces and slim profile; compatible with most hospital-grade cleaning agents.
- Visibility — Graphic user interface featuring large icons on a 3.2-inch color LCD screen.
Comfort Leg Sleeves-Provides positionally independent compression on all sides of the leg to reduce the risk of Venous Thromboembolism.
Express Foot Cuffs-Helps deliver slow foot compression in the aid of preventing Deep Vein Thrombosis(DVT)
Express Leg Sleeves-Clinically-proven aid in the prevention of Venous Thromboembolism, Deep Vein Thrombosis, and Pulmonary Embolism in a at-risk patient.