Refurbished Respironics Smartmonitor 2 PSL - 989805604521
SmartMonitor 2 Professional Series Light (PSL) is designed for heart rate and respiration monitoring and event recording in a variety of settings. The SmartMonitor 2 PSL is intended for infant, pediatric, and adult use.
Home monitoring for the smallest of infants
For use in the home, the SmartMonitor 2 PS Light apnea monitor offers the latest technology for monitoring heart and respiration activity in one portable and easy-to-use device. If recordable changes in heart rate or respiration occur, the SmartMonitor 2 alarms and a universal symbol-based interface make it easy to determine the patient’s condition.
Four megabytes of internal memory provide continuous or event recording. Remote access to data downloads and online real-time viewing by clinicians is available when using the optional internal modem.
- Small, lightweight design facilitates easier transport
- Straightforward symbol platform reduces inventory and simplifies training
- Universal symbol interface
- Metal patient cable and connector improve durability
- 2 MB of memory holds hundreds of events
- Internal modem allows for remote downloading