Copy of Resmed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP with Hose
- RM 39000
- In Stock
- 10.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
Resmed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP with HumidAir and Slimline Hose
This auto-adjusting machine changes airflow pressure levels on a breath-by-breath basis. The ResMed AirSense™ 11 AutoSet is engineered for optimal comfort and treatment capability. The AutoSet algorithm adjusts your pressure only when needed to maintain the lowest possible adequate pressure. It also includes AutoSet Ramp mode; The AirSense 11 Auto is equipped with sleep onset detection, meaning it delivers a low airflow pressure to help you fall asleep and steadily increases to your prescribed level after you drift off. Plus, the device is outfitted with Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR), which maintains normal airflow pressure while you inhale and makes it easier to exhale by reducing pressure.
Every AirSense 11 machine includes a wide range of features designed to deliver comfortable therapy and tools and myAir access to help you start and stay on track throughout your sleep apnea treatment journey.
An easy-to-use touchscreen makes the AirSense 11 simple to understand and operate.
- Sleek, modern design that will look great on the bed
- A simple Start/Stop button makes it easy to turn the therapy on and of with a single tap.
- Includes access to ResMed myAir, an online support program, and app that uses data from your machine to let you know how you slept the night before and provide tailored coaching tips and encouragement
- myAir's Personal Therapy Assistant guides you through equipment setup, helping you troubleshoot common issues and get used to therapy
- An integrated heated humidifier can be controlled manually or automatically with the Climate Control feature.
- AutoRamp™ feature delivers a low airflow pressure to help you fall asleep, then steadily increases to your prescribed level.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains normal airflow pressure while inhaling and reduces pressure to make it easier.